Careers In Beer Videos
Beer distributors help maintain a steady supply of a variety of beer and beverages for America’s consumers and are experts in logistics and transportation. But as the country faces supply chain challenges and a national worker shortage, the beer distribution industry is no exception. Distributors are struggling to hire the workers needed to safely keep the supply of beer and beverages moving across the country.
“I am excited to present this creative and inspiring recruitment tool to our members as they look to attract new hires amidst a nationwide labor shortage. Beer distribution companies offer competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for growth and security, as well as the chance to work in a fun, collaborative and rewarding environment,” remarked NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “Many of the employees featured in the video have worked with distributors for ten or even twenty years, achieving significant career growth in the industry. I’m proud that we’re able to help our members tell the story of the beer distribution industry and the strong career opportunities it provides.” Click here to read the full press release. →
Customizable For Distributor Members!
- Two Language Options: English and Spanish
- Make It Your Own: Add your company’s logo and career website to the end.
- Multiple Uses: Facebook, Instagram, career fairs, presentations, ads, etc.
★ Distributor members, if you would like to download and customize the videos, please click below to request access to the files and resources. ★
- Faces of the Beer Distribution Industry: America’s independent beer distribution facilities employ more than 140,000 people in communities across the country. From truck drivers to salespeople and inventory specialists, to graphic designers and receptionists, these employees help brewers and importers build their brands and provide consumers with countless beer choices in the grocery store aisle and at their favorite bar. Check out NBWA’s Employee Spotlight Program to meet beer distribution employees. Distributors, don’t forget to submit standout employees to be featured!
- Video Recording Best Practices: Here are some helpful tips and ideas for creating in-house videos to help distributors make their very own employee highlight or recruitment video clips.
- Workforce and Recruitment Policies: Review NBWA’s federal policy information addressing the labor shortage, especially among commercial driver’s license (CDL) drivers.
- Entry Level Driver Training: Click here for more information and resources regarding ELDT.