What is Beer First?
To better bolster distributors and continually grow the beer sector’s profile and presence in the marketplace, NBWA continues to expand the Beer First initiative. Guided by a leadership team of distributors, representing a cross-section of the country, chain and independent markets and major supplier networks, the Beer First initiative ensures distributors have the tools they need to continually boost the beer category.
Watch the Overview Video!
- Beer First Sell Sheets: channel-specific data-driven sell sheets that help distributors turn data into dollars and sell more beer. They can be localized and customized to meet opportunities in every market.
- On-Premise Profit Calculator: analyze data to demonstrate to accounts how beer can be more profitable than wine and/or spirits during happy hour.
- Retail Profit Calculator: generate charts that help show off-premise retailers how beer drives more profit in an effort to win display space.
- Online Certification Program: levels and courses geared towards on-premise and off-premise, sales representatives, first line managers, key account managers and other aspiring industry professionals can expertly learn how to strategically use NBWA’s Beer First tools.
- Beer First Fridays: a nationwide initiative executed locally by distributors to conduct on-premise account “takeovers” and remind consumers how a cold beer makes any occasion better!