BREW and Alliance for Women in Beer: Making Moves
Welcome Reception: October 10 | 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Annual Meeting: October 11 | 8:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Join colleagues from across the beer industry for a day of inspiring, empowering and connecting Women in Beer! The groups’ second annual in-person event will be a dynamic and energetic celebration of women in the beer and beverage industry.
The Alliance for Women in Beer’s mission is to unite all three tiers (suppliers, distributors and retailers) of the beer industry to transform beer into an exciting industry of opportunity for women.
The group is made up of women leaders from all three tiers in the beer industry and NBWA is proud to play a leadership role in this collective. The Alliance’s priorities are to provide educational and developmental opportunities so that women in the industry can connect and share best practices.
Membership is free and open to all tiers. Contact NBWA to join the email list to make sure you don’t miss out on initiative updates and opportunities to get involved!
Alliance Event Subcomittee Members
- JB Ryan, Subcommittee Chair and Sales Director, Pacific Region, MolsonCoors Beverage Company
- Kim McKinnish, Chief Operation Officer, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Samantha Thompson, Chain Sales Manager, Walmart & Sam’s Club, MolsonCoors Beverage Company
- Laurel Patrick, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Reyes Beer Division
- Emily Beynenson, Vice President, Human Capital, RBD East, Reyes Beer Division
- Ellie D. Preslar, Vice President of Sales, Sierra Nevada Beer Company
- Lindsi Taylor, Director Communications and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy, Columbia Distributing
- Mary Lou Polcyn, Vice President Special Markets & Customer Service, Chicago Beverage Systems
- Tonja Sasser-Bonds, Vice President People Operations, Mark Anthony Brands
- Jenn Litz-Kirk, DOC/Executive Editor, Beer Business Daily & Craft Business Daily
- Tracey Wands, Inclusion & Diversity Director, Diageo North Americ
Building Relationships & Empowering Women (BREW) and Alliance for Women in Beer Reception at NBWA’s 85th Annual Convention and Product Showcase
October 12, 2022: The Alliance for Women in Beer Invites You to Be a Champion
- NBWA hosted the inaugural Alliance for Women in Beer conference in Chicago, drawing over 300 participants to hear from industry experts on ways to develop and grow as leaders.
- Click here to read the event press release
- Click here to view the photo album