Click here to view Associate Member Benefits.
Associate Membership Requirements Associate non-voting membership in the Association shall be available to suppliers, supplier controlled distributors, and any other entity, however formed, that supplies goods and services directly to licensed beer distributors.
Your Key to Reaching Beer Distributors Brewers, importers, vendors, consultants and firms that supply services and products to malt beverage distributors are encouraged to invest in the future of the industry by becoming NBWA associate members.
Here are several reasons why you should be a part of the NBWA team:
1. Recognition Within the Industry NBWA's Annual Convention & Biennial Trade Show NBWA provides associate members with opportunities to participate in the industry's most prestigious Annual Convention and biennial Trade Show. Your name will be placed on a priority mailing list to receive registration and exhibit sign-up materials and sponsorship opportunities. These opportunities are available to associate members only. NBWA provides its associate members the opportunity to advertise in its annual membership directory. In addition, NBWA offers its associate members greater visibility within the industry through the Associate Member Viewpoints Program. This program allows associate members to publish an informative, educational article as a Beer Route feature story. The Beer Route is part of NBWA's Daily Brew e-newsletter, which reaches more than 2,500 beer distributors, suppliers and industry allies every day!
2. Marketing Materials Mailing Lists: NBWA provides its associate members with contact information for beer distributors (members and non-members) throughout the country. These lists are available electronically and can be customized to fit your needs. NBWA Membership Directory: The Who's Who In Beer Distributing directory is an annual publication available to all NBWA members. This valuable industry guide lists beer distributors throughout the U.S., as well as the brewers and importers they represent. The Buyer's Guide section of the directory lists associate members, along with the products and services they provide to beer distributors. Lists of state beer distributor associations and allied organizations are also included. Associate members have the opportunity to advertise in this valuable marketing tool. NBWA Associate Member Logos: NBWA associate members are provided with associate member logos to affix on promotional items and marketing materials which are sent to beer distributors. (Any use of NBWA logos must be reviewed by NBWA membership staff prior to printing and mailing.)
3. Industry Studies Biennial Distributor Productivity Report: Published biennially, this benchmarking "cost of doing business" study contains invaluable, industry-wide financial and operational analysis. Biennial Compensation & Benefits Study: A comparative analysis that gives beer distributors a priceless management tool for weighing their company's compensation and benefits practices against their industry peers.
4. Publications and Multimedia NBWA provides its members with many informative and educational publications and videos. These materials will enable you to better understand your customers:
- NBWA Annual Review
- The Beer Route bi-weekly e-newsletter
- America's Beer Distributors: Delivering Choice and Value One Beer at a Time
- America's Beer Distributors: Promoting Responsibility in Our Communities
- Who Are Beer Wholesalers and What Does NBWA Do For Them?
- Everyday Dining with Beer
- Compensation and Benefits Study
- Distributor Productivity Report
- NBWA Handbook
- Who's Who In Beer Distributing Directory
- Mr. Beer Guy: A Day in the Life of a Beer Distributor video