Read the latest reports from the BIECC:
- Best Practices in Managing an Expanded Product Portfolio
- Route Accounting System Checklist
- Hitting the Mark - Accuracy in Beer Sales Forecasting
- GDSN Pilot Project Report
- The Impact of Global Data Synchronization on the Beer Industry: A Guide for Wholesalers & Brewers
- Electronic Data Interchange for Beer Distributors White Paper
- Electronic Funds Transfer In the Beer Industry White Paper
- NBWA Readiness Assessment
- NBWA Distributor Executive Summary
- NBWA Supplier Executive Summary
- NBWA Retailer Executive Summary
- NBWA E-Commerce Executive Summary
To learn more about the benefits of Electronic Funds Transfer to both distributors and retailers, be sure to check out the video below. Thank you to Anheuser-Busch Inbev and Wil Fischer Companies for their efforts in producing this video.
In 2011, during NBWA's 74th Annual Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, the BIECC sponsored a seminar entitled "Social Media: More Than a Fad But Will It Be Your Next Business Tool?" View video from the seminar to hear all three tiers of the beer industry discuss the pros and cons of using social media in their businesses and what they see developing in the future.